In the first criminal case involving robo-signing of mortgage documents, Nevada's attorney filed charges Wednesday against two people accused of filing tens of thousands of false documents.
Nevada Files First Criminal Charges in Robo-Signing Case
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues