WASHINGTON The FDIC said today it approved the acquisition of Griffith (Indiana) Savings Bank by United FCU of St. Joseph, Mich., the first bank to be acquired by a credit union.
FDIC Clears CU Bank Buy
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues