Experts in white-collar crime said they would be surprised if at this point the government started rounding up bankers en masse to face criminal charges.
Throw Execs Who 'Caused Crisis' in Jail? It's Complicated
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues