The JOBS Act opened the door for more banks to deregister from the SEC. So far, more than 60 banks and thrifts have filed to deregister less than two months after the law was signed.
Large Numbers of Small Banks Set to Ditch the SEC
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter