Former U.S. Senator Christopher Dodd weighed in on JPMorgan Chase's much-publicized trading loss Thursday, pointing to it as validation of the need for the landmark financial reform legislation he co-authored.
JPM Chase Loss Highlights Need for Volcker Rule, Dodd Says
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter