The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau is giving the participants in its "small business" review panel five additional days to offer comments on the agency's mortgage banking compensation proposals.
CFPB Extends Small-Business Comment Period on Mortgage Pay
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues