The party-line vote sets up a showdown with House Republicans over the budget of an agency that plays a key role in implementing Dodd-Frank.
Senate Appropriators Approve $308 Million CFTC Budget
JUN 14, 2012 4:49pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE