The party-line vote sets up a showdown with House Republicans over the budget of an agency that plays a key role in implementing Dodd-Frank.
Senate Appropriators Approve $308 Million CFTC Budget
JUN 14, 2012 4:49pm ET
STARTING AUGUST 31ST
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE