Robert Drain, a U.S. bankruptcy judge for the Southern District of New York, thinks the Supreme Court justices were right to leave leeway for the courts to deny lenders the ability to use their debt as currency in auctions.
U.S. Bankruptcy Judge Offers Dissenting View on Credit Bids
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.