PNC Financial Services Group has agreed to pay $90 million to settle a class-action lawsuit relating to its overdraft protection practices.
PNC Settles Overdraft Litigation for $90 Million
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues