QCR Holdings in Moline, Ill., has repaid about a fourth of its money it received from Treasury's Small Business Lending Fund Program as part of its effort to increase its tangible common equity.
QCR in Illinois Partially Repays Small Business Loan Fund
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter