The pace of bank mergers slowed in the second quarter, but deal announcements still rose about 15% in the first half from a year earlier, according to SNL Financial.
Bank Deals Rose in First Half Despite Soft 2Q, SNL Says
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app