Plaintiffs charge that the bank's deposit advance program skirts Ohio state lending law by charging a fee that really amounts to interest on the loan.
Suit Claims Fifth Third's Payday-Like Product Violates Ohio Law
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app