In Global Finance's annual list of the world's 50 safest banks, European banks, both inside and outside the eurozone, garnered the most slots with 20. In contrast, only five American institutions made the cut.
U.S. Trails Europe, Canada in Bank Safety, Magazine Says
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.