An unsteady housing market has many banks still sitting on the sidelines, creating opportunity for a nonbank that specializes in buying problem assets.
Sabal Financial Looks to Fill Home Builder Lending Void
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app