Panelists at American Banker's Regulatory Symposium, including Eagle Bancorp CEO Ronald Paul, fear that small banks could lose deposits to bigger competitors if the program ends.
Most Community Banks Unprepared if TAG Expires
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter