Jackson Hewitt Technology Services is the latest tax preparer to end its partnership with Republic Bancorp, following the bank's decision to no longer offer refund-anticipation loans.
Another Tax Preparer Severs Ties with Republic of Kentucky
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues