Nationstar Mortgage remains the "stalking-horse" bidder for ResCap's residential servicing portfolio, sources said. Ocwen Financial, Berkshire Hathaway and an unnamed hedge fund have also emerged.
Four Bidders Said Vying for ResCap Assets
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app