The House Ethics Committee indicated that it will find the California Democrat did not violate any ethics or House rules at a hearing Friday, though her grandson and chief of staff could receive a letter of reproval.
House Panel Expected to Clear Waters of Ethics Violations
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter