Technology Credit Union in San Jose, Calif., had aimed to become the first credit union in more than three years to convert to a mutual thrift. The CU's CEO blames the NCUA for that effort failing.
NCUA Rules Blamed for Credit Union's Failed Conversion
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues