Tuesday was the deadline for the nation's five largest mortgage servicers to implement 304 agreed-upon standards. Consumer advocates expressed skepticism that the companies have reached that goal.
Settlement Deadline Presents Challenges to Top Five Servicers
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app