Polonia Bancorp in Huntingdon Valley, Pa., has postponed its stock sale and conversion to a stock company after a regulatory exam revealed compliance problems.
Polonia Delays Conversion After Compliance Problems Revealed
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues