One of the largest providers of force-placed insurance, under pressure from regulators to lower prices for the coverage, has agreed to reduce premiums it charges for the product in California.
Assurant Agrees to Cut Force-Placed Premiums in California
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app