Two consumer advocates who gave advance warning of the subprime mortgage crisis are now arguing that a responsible return to less-than-prime lending can work for lenders and borrowers.
Harbingers of Crisis Now Calling for Subprime Revival
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app