The Mortgage Bankers Association on Tuesday upwardly revised its forecast for residential origination this year to $1.7 trillion, citing low interest rates that have sparked a massive refinance boom.
MBA Raises 2012 Mortgage Forecast Due to Refinance Boom
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app