First Financial Bancorp announced plans to trim its expense base by $17.1 million over the next year, saying it had identified the savings after completing an efficiency study last quarter.
First Financial in Ohio Earns $16M, Plans Cost-Cutting Effort
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app