The leading insurer in the force-placed market is working to make its products more flexible as regulators push on pricing and payments to servicers. Some large banks are changing their practices, too.
Regulation Looms in Force-Placed Insurance Boom
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter