Parkmobile USA, a company that accepts mobile payments for parking charges, is facing a backlash after blaming its fee increase on a recent cap to debit card interchange rates.
Parking Fee Hike Gets Caught Up in Interchange Fight
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app