Regulators closed the $225 million-asset Heritage Bank of Florida in Lutz, and the $924 million-asset Citizens First National Bank in Princeton, Ill. The two failures were estimated to cost the FDIC a combined $111 million.
Regulators Seize Duo of Banks in Florida and Illinois
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app