The New Jersey company, which had a disappointing third quarter, also entered into a written agreement with the OCC recently. The regulatory order will likely delay plans for the mutual holding company to pursue a second-step conversion, leading some analysts to peg Roma as a good acquisition target.
Roma Financial Encouraged to Consider Selling After Choppy 3Q
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter