Raj Date, CFPB's second in command, said he will leave the agency after it finishes writing a number of mortgage rules required under the Dodd-Frank reform law.
CFPB's No. 2 to Leave After Mortgage Rules Finalized
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app