A lawsuit that charges Bank of America's Merrill Lynch unit with misleading mortgage investors will be permitted to proceed, a federal judge in Manhattan has ruled.
FHFA Suit Against B of A's Merrill May Proceed, Judge Rules
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues