Bank and credit union regulatory agencies issued additional guidance late Wednesday endorsing "prudent effort" by financial institutions to aid customers affected by Hurricane Sandy.
Regulators Promise Flexibility for Banks Hurt by Sandy
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues