The government mortgage giant's plan, which awaits regulatory approval, aims to cut premiums by hundreds of millions of dollars and end a stream of payments to banks.
Fannie Mae Pushes Force-Placed Insurance Reform
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app