Housing industry officials applauded the CFPB's bid to streamline mortgage disclosures, but they are now expressing concern about the more inclusive APR requirements and limits on changes in costs that can vary over time.
Proposed Mortgage Disclosure Forms Increase Burden, Banks Say
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter