Community banks in energy-rich North Dakota are having to get regulators' approval to buy houses for their employees, who can no longer afford to live there.
North Dakota Bankers Confront New Housing Crisis
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app