Community banks in energy-rich North Dakota are having to get regulators' approval to buy houses for their employees, who can no longer afford to live there.
North Dakota Bankers Confront New Housing Crisis
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues