There are too many banks that "cannot survive," the heads of CertusBank say in discussing their recent acquisition of a failed bank and predictions of more to come.
Failed-Bank M&A Will Regain Momentum Next Year: CertusBank Execs
NOV 28, 2012 4:22pm ET
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
Core subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE