There are too many banks that "cannot survive," the heads of CertusBank say in discussing their recent acquisition of a failed bank and predictions of more to come.
Failed-Bank M&A Will Regain Momentum Next Year: CertusBank Execs
NOV 28, 2012 4:22pm ET
STARTING AUGUST 31ST
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE