Two top Republican lawmakers are urging regulators to delay compliance with the controversial rule banning proprietary trading for two years after the rule is finalized.
Bachus, Hensarling Push for Two-Year Volcker Rule Delay
NOV 29, 2012 3:48pm ET
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
No credit card needed
All subscription content plus:
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE