An online-bank board's appointment of John Keach Jr., a community banker who had to sell his bank this year, provides a ray of hope for industry veterans.
First Internet Taps Old-School Banker to Aid Push into Commercial Lending
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.