The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau and the Department of Justice agreed Thursday to collaborate on enforcing fair lending laws to avoid duplicating efforts.
CFPB and DOJ Sign Memorandum of Understanding
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app