The House passed a bill by voice vote Wednesday that would exempt banks from sending out privacy notices to customers if the disclosures haven't changed from the prior year.
House Passes Privacy Disclosure Bill
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues