Michael Perry will pay the FDIC $1 million in cash from his personal funds, while the FDIC can seek the rest from Perry's professional liability insurers.
Former IndyMac CEO and FDIC Agree to $12 Million Settlement
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app