Wells Fargo has agreed to pay up to $2.5 million in attorneys' fees to settle two lawsuits that stem from its purchase of Wachovia in 2008.
Wells Fargo to Pay Up to $2.5M to Settle Wachovia Suits
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues