Banks strategizing about the best ways to unload real-estate owned properties face tough choices on whether to pay for costly repairs, auction off homes or attempt to sell them to investors.
Banks Face Tough Choices Unloading REO Properties
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues