BankAtlantic Chairman Alan Levan indicated that a court decision to block the sale of the company's thrift unit to BB&T could essentially derail the deal.
Delaware Court Delivers Harsh Blow to BankAtlantic Sale
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues