Banks and credit unions are engaged in a fierce lobbying battle over legislation that would allow credit unions to expand their commercial lending.
Credit Union Business Lending Bill Headed for Senate Showdown
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues