Banking regulators in some states have expanded the use of a mortgage licensing system to include non-banks, the Conference of State Bank Supervisors said Monday.
State Regulators Expand Licensing System to Non-Banks
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues