A day after top bankers met with Federal Reserve officials, JPMorgan Chase CEO Jamie Dimon blamed policymakers for stalling banking's recovery by "shooting ourselves in the foot."
Fix Banking by Keeping Government Out of It, Dimon Says
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app
This feature displays payments industry news and analysis from American Banker sibling brand PaymentsSource. Registration is required; for more information contact customer service.