Investors in Sterling Bancorp in New York voted against the compensation package of CEO Louis Cappelli and other executives. In contrast, shareholders supported pay at Sandy Spring Bancorp and Orrstown Financial earlier this week.
Shareholders Reject Pay at Another Community Bank
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports
- Morning Scan Plus (Premium e-newsletter)
- American Banker mobile app