A coalition of consumer and community groups is urging regulators to crack down on a Florida bank that is issuing prepaid cards for payday lender CheckSmart.
Groups Ask OCC to Block Bank from Issuing Prepaid Cards
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues