The Massachusetts Democrat argued following the $2 billion loss at JPMorgan Chase that it's time to bring back the division between commercial banking and investment banking.
Elizabeth Warren Calls for New Version of Glass-Steagall
- Full access to banking's most comprehensive daily report
- Daily, weekly, and topic-based newsletters and alerts
- Award-winning analysis and insight, focused on bankers' key concerns
- Bimonthly industry research reports (including archive)
- Morning Scan Plus e‑newsletter
- Full access to 2016: The Candidates, the Issues